Private Lessons and Coaching
OFFERING PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS, VIRTUAL AUDITION COACHING, & VIRTUAL REPERTOIRE COACHING
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
ONE ON ONE TRAINING
Private lessons are offered in High Bridge, NJ. and online Lessons can be 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length. We are currently offering the following lessons:
VOICE (beginner through professional)
GUITAR and BASS (beginner through professional)
PIANO (beginner through intermediate)
VIOLIN and VIOLA (beginner through intermediate)
ACTING (beginner through advanced)
AUDITION COACHING (college admissions, performing arts programs, plays, musical theatre productions, school select ensembles, all-state & regional ensembles, etc)
PRICING for In-Person and Online:
$35 for 30-min
$50 for 45-min
$65 for 1-hr
VIRTUAL AUDITION COACHING
SEND US A VIDEO
Auditions can be nerve-wracking and stressful! The more prepared you are though, the more confident you will be on the big day. So, what if you don't have time to get your private teacher or what if you don’t have a voice/acting teacher? Don't worry, we can help!!! Simply video yourself giving a practice audition and send it to us. We will review your video and give you feedback to improve your audition! Alternately, you may schedule a live coaching session via Skype or FaceTime. Please email us for availability.
SEE BELOW FOR VIDEO REVIEW INSTRUCTIONS
Video Review & Feedback (via email)
$15 per selection (special 3 selection bundle of 3 for $40)
Live Skype/FaceTime Session
$35 for 30-mins or $65 for 1-hour
VIRTUAL REPERTOIRE BUILDING
CONSULTATION & RECOMMENDATION
Having diverse repertoire is a must! You want to make sure that you have your go-to songs to show off your strengths but, also songs that will help you to grow as a performer. Finding music to cover a variety of genres can be difficult. We would love to help you build your book! Contact us for a 20-30 minute phone or skype conference so that we can get to know your personality, speaking voice, previous roles, strengths, etc and send us a video of you singing. Then, we'll send you a list of songs that we think will be great for you to learn!
$40 for 20-30-minute phone or FaceTime conference and a list of song suggestions
Add a Skype/FaceTime coaching session to try out your songs at the following prices:
$35 for 30-min, $50 for 45-min, and $65 for 1-hr
Virtual Audition Coaching
1. Video your audition material (your phone is totally fine). If you are supposed to sing a cappella for the audition (no accompaniment), then please video it that way. If you will be accompanied, try to use a karaoke track (many are available on youtube) so that you may sing along with the accompaniment.
2. Email the video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . In the subject area please type “VIRTUAL AUDITION COACHING” followed by the date of your upcoming audition. For example, if my audition is on November 5th, I would write “VIRTUAL AUDITION COACHING- November 5” as the subject. You can even write “Tomorrow!” as the date. This way we can be sure to get you your feedback prior to your audition.
3. Please answer these questions in the email: 1. What are you auditioning for (show and role/ensemble, college audition, season of shows etc)? 2. What are the listed audition requirements? 3. Where group/school is this for (high school, college, community theatre, professional, etc)?
4. What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses? 5. How would you like to receive your feedback (written email or phone or facetime conference appointment)? If you choose a conference, please list your phone number and a list a range of available dates and times and we will try to accommodate you). Conferences are 5-10 minutes per selection.
4. Look out for a response. Once we receive your video, we will email you with payment instructions through paypal or venmo. Once we have been notified of your payment, we will send your feedback or call for your conference.
PLEASE ALLOW 48-hrs for your feedback. If it is urgent, we will try to get it to you as fast as possible. We can typically get it back to you within one day.